Our vision is to impact and change lives in a positive way, build healthy and strong families where children can become self-sufficient, independent and make positive choices so that they can become law abiding citizens and productive members of society. We also believe in the 7 C’s of community building:
- 1. Competence - The ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
- 2. Collaboration - A the action of working with someone to produce or creating something.
- 3. Contribution - A gift or payment to a common fund or collection.
- 4. Conscience - A sense of right or wrong, moral sense
- 5. Continuity - The unbroken and consistent existence or operation of something over a period of time
- 6. Conversation - The information exchange of ideas by spoken words.
- 7. Commitment - The state or quality or being dedicated.
John 15:5; I am the Vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing.
Luke 1: 37. For nothing is impossible with God